Wednesday, August 29, 2012

CST and "Making" Blood

The school year is off to a great start. Yesterday, I found out your scores and I am still grinning from ear to ear (show not tell). Some of you scored a PERFECT 600! WOW! WOW! WOW! Is all I can say. I am sooooooooooo proud of you guys and gals. I know it took a lot of hard work throughout the year(s), but it sure has been worth it. There is no limit to what you guys and gals can accomplish when you set your mind to it. Just like Grandpa would always tell Willy: "You can do anything you set your mind to." And guess what? I truly believe that. I even had a dream last night in which you were all up on a fancy stage, with a full house, being recognized and awarded some of the highest honors like Nobel prizes in science,  literature, math, medicine...what a beautiful dream.

No on to today's lesson. It was so much fun watching you "make" your blood. Your schema about blood has expanded in leaps and bounds...yippee! I also know(meta-cognition) that you enjoyed eating all the extra jelly beans. I plan to have lots more projects for you all that will help you expand your schema even more.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...