Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Celebration

It was a very happy-sorrowful celebration. I know you all had lots of fun playing and hanging out with your BFF"s, but for me it would be the last Easter celebration we would have together. :( I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to have an annual Easter egg hunt with you for the last 5 years. Watching you disperse throughout the park in such a chaotic fashion, frantically searching for eggs is so hilarious. I am also very content to see how you all share equally between each other--what kinds hearts you have. You would think that the screaming during the hunt would have diminished, but I actually think you guys have gotten louder throughout the years!



mrsgarciascorner's Easter 2013 album on Photobucket




Having Fun with Friends! from Fabiola on Vimeo.




Egg-Hunt Mania from Fabiola on Vimeo.





"Egg"-cellent Sharing from Fabiola on Vimeo.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...