Tuesday, June 4, 2013

5th Grade Picnic

It is so sad to realize that our last picnic together has passed.
 

I know you all looked forward to our end of the year picnic as a time to chow down and spend with friends. I am truly glad this was one of our traditions every year.
 boys,children,dining,food,fruits,girls,kids,leisure,meals,people,picnics,recreation,sandwiches,sports
 Well, the day sure started out interesting enough...
First, we could not get the fire started because of the wind. So much for ready to light charcoal. And, secondly, once the flames got going they seemed to have a mind of their own. After that, the day was as smooth as butter. You all played one thing or another. We definitely had enough hamburgers to feed an army and quench their thirst. I am really glad you all had so much fun. I hope you keep these fond memories with you forever, because being a kid is one of the best things in life.

I will truly miss you all...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...