Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Boogie" Juice

Halloween was sooooo much fun! There were so many awesome customs. Some were scary, others, cute, and yet others were very creative. I think we all agree that our favorite was the ice cream man. He was surely adorable.
It is difficult to say what is my absolute favorite Halloween activity, but I must sat that I especially liked making the "boogie" juice together. Now wasn't that concoction delicious? I sure thought so. I am including the list of items so that you can make it again at your house with your family. Don't worry if Halloween is over. You can call it something else and still enjoy a delicious treat. Let me know if you try it again or if you try it with different ingredients.

 
orange sherbet, pineapple juice, orange soda, and skulls (optional)



 Now doesn't this look scrumptious?


 Yummy, yummy in my tummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...