As part of want I want for you, I also know that I must and always strive to do, is to provide you with many tools and strategies to be successful.
As your teacher, I wanted (and still want) to provide you with a strong and solid elementary base...
I believe that if you have a strong base you will be able to build on it in any direction (schema), to expand your knowledge (new knowledge & thinking), and have limitless rooms (ideas). Life is so full of wonder, enjoy it. I want you to question and ask questions. I want you analyze things and come to your own conclusions. I want you to disagree politely. I want you to back up your thoughts. I want you to love learning.
This will allow you to do absolutely anything your heart desires as an adult. That may be going on to a university, a vocation, a career. What ever it may be, you will be qualified and ready. What I can tell you is, that making wise choices and always striving to do your best gets you a lot closer to that goal.
This does not mean that the road to achieving your goals will be easy (nothing worthwhile ever is), but never giving up is the key.
Don't ever lose hope in yourself, never let anyone tell you you can't achieve something (prove them wrong), and if you need help, ASK for it. No one ever gets to their destination on their own. We need assistance throughout the way.
So no matter where life may take you, always remember that I believe in you and your ability to succeed.
To answer the question what is achievement?, achievement means reaching your own personal goals in life and everyday being able to do what you love, because then it is no longer a job, it is your dream.
Congratulations on your achievements and always strive to continue to achieve.

No comments:
Post a Comment