Happy New Year! I hope you have had time to rest, relax, and review some work. I have been reading for enjoyment (Yay!), cleaning (blah!), going on little excursions, spending lots of time with my kids, and listening to Melanie talking up a storm. She still chops off parts of many words, but I understand her. She also loves to dance and tries to sing along to her favorite tunes (Call My Maybe).
I can't wait to see and your projects tomorrow. The new year is finally here and there is so much still to do before you head on off on your new adventure to middle school and beyond...boohoohoo. The school year is flying by and I can't wait to get started on so many new activities and learning. Therefore, put on your seat belts, buckle up, and get ready for another awesome adventure.
We all need to look at our strengths and weaknesses (YES, we all have them), and make a resolution on how to make ourselves "better" individuals. This can be improving an area of learning, being more caring, more giving, more compassionate, more forgiving...This year my resolution is to be a better listener. What is your resolution?
Here is a cute collage I made of you guys back in September. I find it is a perfect opportunity to remind you of your dreams, goals, and aspirations.
See you all tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment