Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Our college journey begins...

We were very fortunate to be able to visit some of our own awesome and prestigious universities located right in our neck of the woods. The buildings are beautiful. The amount of clubs you can be part of are endless. The amount of activities available to you are countless. Not to mention the experience of attending college period! There was so much that was shared by our tour guides. The one thing I remember most from all three, is that college is for YOU and you can one day be there if you never give up and strive to do your best. I know you can all make that happen.

What I find so amazing is that there are so many colleges and universities to choose from--you do not need to pick one of these, but you can. Your options are limitless. I know I say this sooooo much, "Doing your best provides you with so many options." I want you to have lots of options. I want you all to achieve your dreams and to never settle for less. In order for that to happen, you must continue to work hard, get help when needed, and learn about what you love. I plan to attend many college graduations. By the way, remember to always give back to your communities and schools.  


mrsgarciascorner's college album on Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...