We have been so fortunate this year to be able to participate in so many field trips--even if we did have to use Metro as our form of transportation more often than not. I had never been to Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum in Hollywood before I was therefore a little hesitant about going to "Hollywood", but everything turned out fantastic! This trip is definitely one of my favorite trips, because I saw just how much fun you all were having. I loved that it was so interactive and kid-friendly. I also loved that you were reading all the captions of the exhibits and marveling at the information. There was so much excitement and I had so many of you wanting me to go "see" something or "do" something. I am so glad that one of our last trips together was being together as a class-I'm truly going to miss you all. Now we have the end of the year 5th grade activities to look forward to--let the countdown begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment