Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Science Fair Fun!

We have been doing so many science investigations, experiments, exploring, and LEARNING! As you already know, I LOVE Science! Science is an area where questions rule. The best part is that once you have one answer, you may have compiled many more. It is a subject that can be approached from many roads, that can also lead you to many other roads. There is so much exploring, learning, and and doing. I love that it is so hands-on. Some of the topics we have been able to learn about are Space, The Body Systems, Atoms/Periodic Table, Mixtures & Solutions, Air/Wind, and much more. The amount of science this year was so much, but at the same time I wish we had more time to do even more. This year, we decided to have a Science Fair as a culmination and as part of our Open House. Most of you did an extraordinary job with your experiments as well as with the presentation of that information. I hope that by having so many examples of great work, you were able to get ideas for future projects. Once again, congratulations on your hard work!


mrsgarciascorner's Science Fair 2013 album on Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...