Wednesday, May 8, 2013

To Infinity and Beyond!

I loved this trip! I loved everything about it. Not only was it very informative, educational, fun... it was "so hands on" just to quote my brilliant Jocelyn.

 Captain F. Garcia

The Columbia Memorial Space Center is truly one of my newest and favorite kid places. Just like you, I had never been there, and you never truly can assess a place from the internet site alone. Therefore, as soon as I entered, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. In this case, a teacher/learner in learning heaven. There were so many things to do, see, explore, and learn from. I hope you have the opportunity to go again with your family members.

Here is a recap of our fabulous trip!


mrsgarciascorner's Columbia Memorial Space Center album on Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...